Senior Artistic Swimming Coach
Your new club
North Harbour Synchronised Swimming Club is a not for profit, community sports club. Based on the Auckland North Shore, we are one of the largest synchro clubs in New Zealand.
Your new role
You will be part of a young and energetic coaching team. Working with the current Head Coach, you will be co-leading the coaching team and coaching at the same time.
What you will bring
● Proven coaching experience with a regional synchro club in NZ or overseas
● Strong technical ability to choreograph routines including music selection and tog management
● Experienced running land training sessions including stretching and strengthening training
● Passionate about the sport and working with children
● Has a respective coaching style that can encourage the swimmers to enjoy the sport and challenge themselves
● Excellent collaborator and team player
● Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with the swimmers and their families effectively
What you will get in return:
● competitive rates for synchro coaching in NZ
● working hours up to 15 hours a week including 3 week nights (Mon, Wed and Fri) and Saturday mornings
● coaching development opportunities
● a friendly and supportive club environment
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Please send us your recent CV at email@example.com.
You will need to have the right to live and work in New Zealand